Advertisement

Main Ad

Nuby My Floor Seat, Soft Foam Cushion with Safety Harness and High Back Design, for Ages 4-12 Months, Gray








 

  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
BrandNuby
ColorGray
MaterialFoam
Product Dimensions14.5"D x 14.5"W x 9.5"H
Item Weight3 Pounds


About this item

  • Ergonomic design helps your baby sit upright. The seat is angled, assisting your baby with sitting properly against the seatback.
  • My Floor Seat is designed with a high back to provide additional support. Your baby can lean comfortably against the seatback while sitting, playing, or eating.
  • For extra security, My Floor Seat is designed with a 3-point safety harness. It keeps your baby securely in place without impeding their ability to play and sit comfortably.
  • My Floor Seat is made for comfort and support. The soft foam cushions your baby, and the extra-wide leg area won’t pinch their little legs.
  • Get a bit of food or drink on the My Floor Seat. No problem. The soft foam is easy to clean—just wipe clean with a damp cloth.
  • Adapt My Floor Seat by adding an Activity Tray (sold separately). The Activity Tray fits perfectly onto My Floor Seat and provides a place to hold toys or snacks.














Post a Comment

0 Comments